Saturday, September 15, 2007

Random Meme

A fellow CHI blogger, Lori, sent this to me! My first meme . . . just random questions that have been sent through the blogging world and have made their way to me.

Favorite movie - Fabuleux destin d'Amélie Poulain
Last movie I saw- Green Street Hooligans
Favorite tv show - We like the Amazing Race (especially the first couple of seasons when they went to "normal" places, where we could sit back and say "oooh, we were there!), but I think I may enjoy the show House. Saw it for the first time last Wednesday night and Hugh Laurie does an exceptional job of playing a character Mr. Little would abhor.
Favorite type of pen- One that isn't dried out.
What do you struggle with - Remebering to be patient with Alex. (and apparently spelling, lol)
How many siblings-One brother.
You are the oldest/middle/youngest sibling - Oldest.
Pet's names - Peritas (Peri), our born in Ireland, raced in Spain, adopted by Americans living in France Greyhound. Tux is our black German Shepherd. Smokey is our grey fuzzy kitty. Pets who are no longer with us are Noire and Kodi.
Favorite breakfast - Yes. If I have to narrow it down, Nutella.
Favorite salad - Salade Chevre Chaude.
Favorite desert - Gateau Moelleux.
Favorite holiday - Christmas.
If you could do anything - Run a bed and breakfast either in Breckinridge, CO or somewhere in Oregon or Washington wine country. I love breakfast foods and I love meeting new people.
A living celebrity you would meet - Ina Garten. I don't know that she is exactly what one thinks of when they say "celebrity" but she is far more well known that I am!
A deceased celebrity you would meet - Joan of Arc
Your birthday - 01.23
Favorite pie - Lemon Meringue and/or Walnut and Honey.
Favorite pastry - Anything puff.
Favorite Christmas song - Muppet's 12 Days of Christmas.
Favorite soda - Orangina
Most annoying thing people do - Not saying thank you.
What did you do last night - Waited anxiously to hear how the first school dance went for Alex.
Any tattoos? - No.
Pierced ears? - Yes.
Eye color - Hazel.
Black or brown accessories (shoes/bags) - Both. Although mostly black for bags. And I do feel that everyone needs one pair of sassy red shoes. My favs are my Keen Barcelonas.
Favorite color - Green!
The walls in your bedroom are -Teal-ish. I can't remember it's official name.
You can't wait for this show to start this fall - (I'm borrowing Lori's) I'm looking forward to watching "Survivor- China" because of it's location.
If you could have one skill it would be -Painting, canvas, not walls.

1 comment:

Lori said...

Aaahh, Yvette, something tells me that you are French?!
I enjoyed reading your list and learning so much about you!!
What lovely taste you have. :)