Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Dang Guo Xin

We have a son!! Dang Guo Xin is waiting for us in the Henan province of China! He turned seven on the 4th and has a brother in America eagerly getting a Yu Gi Oh deck assembled for his young padawan (I'm sure I misspelled that; I'll need to consult with the Jedi Master)!

I'm not allowed to post photos until we've received our Seeking Confirmation Letter which could be anywhere from 2 to 4 months from now, so you'll just have to take my word that he's got a charming smile and happy eyes (which so completely amazes us considering everything he's been through)!

Now I'm glad that I hadn't gone on that crazed shopping spree that I'd been so longing to do! Just a few yards of pink fabric . . . I'm thinking a pink guest room?

1 comment:

Lori said...

Oh, I think a pink guest room would be lovely!!
Wow, congratulations on your son and Alex's brother!
Where have I been?! I had no idea of your SON and I'm SO happy for your family and for Gou Xin!!
I'm sure you are so excited and busy getting things ready for your new addition!! :D
Congratulations! ((hug))