Thursday, November 13, 2008

Girl Party


A few weeks ago, both Phil and Alex were out of town so Kate and I decided to have a Girl Party! We brought out some lovely plates, lit the candles and dusted cupcakes with pink sugar crystals. We painted each other's nails and watched the bonus DVD that came with her High School Musical 3 soundtrack. We danced around and took pictures. We had a lovely time at our Girl Party and found that we didn't miss those boys one bit. Well, maybe we missed them just a little!

4 comments:

Chelsea Gour said...

That is great! How much fun! I love the expression on Kate's face!

stlmichelle said...

Girls Rule!

Lynn said...

Looks like tons of fun. Is it just me, or does she already look older than this summer?! Love you guys.

Lynn said...

Hi...I have enjoyed reading about your adoption of Kate! She is a cute, spunky little girl. I am so happy she has you for her forever family!

Lynn in Doha (Bill's wife)