Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Droll Squirrel


My favorite part of our backyard is our little Bird Oasis. We've got several feeders, dense evergreen shrubs and a bird bath. Many, many feathered friends call our yard a little slice of Heaven. We also have one incredibly strong squirrel (both physically strong and strong willed) that calls our spot home. Not one of our tube feeders or suet feeders could deter that little grey ball of fun.

Then I heard about Droll Yankees Squirrel-Proof Feeders! Well, well! Decided to invest in one (they're not cheep). Felt rather smug and admittedly a bit guilty (I do love a determined soul) while hanging the new buffet out back . . .sorry Mr. Squirrel. You'll have to dine elsewhere.

Alas, my squirrel is quite the gifted creature. He has outsmarted the Droll Yankees and it would appear that he has had the last laugh.

1 comment:

Lori said...

Hey Yvette,
Thanks for visiting my blog too! I found Pokemon Tourn from local newspaper add, but if you go to
www.ncscpokemon.com you should be able to find our more, or you can call a local "game" store where they sell video games, etc., most of them will know of places to play "Pokemon". Let me know if you dont have any luck.
I hope the wait moves quickly for both of us, yours is coming to an end soon?!
Keep up your blog, it's great!
Lori